Here are few very loose ideas for essays or stories down the road:
- Respect: earned versus always given.
For instance, should we not give respect to a person in our lives until they earn it, or should we give every person the respect due to them as a human being? Do we give respect to those in authority because they are in authority or because of values? Do those in authority have to earn it?
- Types of Prisons: of our own making versus prison cells of debilitating conditions, prison cells of mental distress, of hurt and fear, of anger and violence
- Conservative vs. conventional
- God, time, and the attempts by man to fit God into man’s notions of time
- Do you want to be a sheep?